BTM provides training to both statutory and voluntary sector organisations and charities.
- The Accessible Information Standard 2016 and putting it in to practise, practical solutions and prioritising
- Meeting disabled peoples information and support needs
- Making your information and interactions accessible
- E-Learning training modules around understanding disability and the requirements of the Accessible Information Standard; includes full data analysis
Recent clients have included:
- Airedale Wharfedale and Craven CCG
- Bradford District and City CCG’s
- Local GP Practices
- CBMDC staff
Our feedback was 100% positive
“Good information, well-paced delivery, time for questions, felt relaxed and positive”
Our training can be tailored to suit a wide range of needs. For groups of up to 40 this can be at our work hub at Eldon Place in Bradford or we can deliver training to you in your place of work or other venue of your choice.
We will meet with you to ascertain your requirements, design a bespoke package and deliver to your timescales.
« Back to Accessible Information Services »